-
February 4th, 2008, 11:57 AM
#21
Inactive Member
We had a fire in the cook pit, but the windchill was like 1 degree. It was the coldest I have ever been and remember, we were in Florida on an island.
-
February 4th, 2008, 12:40 PM
#22
Inactive Member
well I had this piece of crap to best buy twice...I hope its working right now...it was loaded with viruses..I will not open any more attachments ever...it still isn't completely working right but it'll do...missed you guys
-
February 4th, 2008, 10:31 PM
#23
Inactive Member
stupid thing is still acting up..and my screen keeps blinking off...I'm going to go get a new HP..these emachines suck
-
February 5th, 2008, 02:35 PM
#24
Inactive Member
-
February 5th, 2008, 08:45 PM
#25
Inactive Member
-
February 6th, 2008, 04:11 AM
#26
Inactive Member
Sorry Mum...seriously get an HP!!!
-
February 6th, 2008, 03:52 PM
#27
Inactive Member
HAHAHAHA See I knew it...I was just thinking that as I was writing the other post. A good hard pounded is wondeerful for the soul [img]wink.gif[/img]
-
February 7th, 2008, 06:52 PM
#28
Inactive Member
really...can't remember LOL
-
February 8th, 2008, 01:11 PM
#29
Inactive Member
Where's my sexbot 2000 anyway? It probably ran away again. Last time it joined the foreign legion. Still has sand everywhere.
-
February 8th, 2008, 05:09 PM
#30
Inactive Member
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks